Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Christmas is OVER!!!

Well Christmas is over and it's time for the New Year to begin. Hopefully everyone got what they wanted for Christmas. I got stuff that I didn't even expect to get, like a IDog, Fly Pen and Chicago Blackhawks Jersey ( Which happens to be on back order, hope to get it before the season ends ). Everyone else I think got what they wanted. My husband about creamed his jeans when he got his 19" LCD monitor for his computer. He has been on a non stop gaming spree of Never Winter Nights since he got it. He loves it. And we also got a new Laptop. Life is good in our house hold.

Next week is our 3rd baby appointment. So hopefully is all going well in that department. I have felt fine other than having anxiety attacks. But I am trying to keep those under control. Seemingly since I can't take any anti anxiety meds.

Other than that I wish every one the best and hope to talk to everyone soon

Chelle

No comments: