Wednesday, January 11, 2006

A new year and no resolutions....

Yup that's right, I have decided not to make any New Years resolutions. Why you ask? Because a. I never go through with them and B. I really couldn't think of any. LOL I know lame huh..

For those who visit my blog and are old Idaho Interactive people or Idahosbest people that have not registered on IdahoInteractive.com DO SO! And if you aren't really into that you can come hang out with me on #idahosbest on the Zirc server on IRC. I am there most of the time when i'm paying attention. If i don't say anything that just be patient i'll be there at some point. And for others who are neither and wish to talk to me either about my blog or my poetry blog <> Message me at Little_ninjette2002 at Yahoo.

Yup I really don't have much to post. Scott has gone back to graveyards so I feel more alone than usual. i am alone during the day till like 5 and then during the night from 11pm on it kinda sucks. So maybe we should all throw a party sometime or something. lol.. j/k

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is tough. When the new bundle of joy arrives--you should try and get some company during the day. With my first Kevin worked an evening shift and it was really hard on me.