Thursday, December 01, 2005

So much for sun..

Well this morning it has snowed like 3-4 inches and about an inch of drift landed in front of my door this morning on my balcony.. I went to go smoke got all bundled up like I usually do and opened the door.. I WAS wearing slippers.. I instantly closed the door and put the boots on LOL.. Tell you what there is nothing more noisy then snow crunching beneath your feet on a wooden balcony. OMG! I am supposed to go to physical therapy this morning, but I think depending on how the roads look at 9am I may not go. So far there have only been a few school closings, none of which have been in Boise or kuna yet. Nampa had like 1 school close so far. I love waken up to this stuff. It is definitely starting to look a lot like Christmas. On the first day of December my true love gave to me 5 inches of snow!!! LOL..

No comments: