Sunday, December 11, 2005

Have to love the holidays.

It's Sunday the 11th of December. only have 14 more days till christmas. I have done a little bit of baking, but not like usual. I made chocolate chip cookies the other day, and then today I made my first batch of Peanut Clusters. mmmm yummy. I can't really stand for long before I start hurting. I have a pinched nerve in my hip which is causing radiating pain down to my ankle in my leg. YAY. So I have started seeing a Chiropractor about getting everything adjusted and hopefully fixed.. On top of everything else I would have to say the hip is minor, but is causing me not to sleep that well.

Speaking of other things. Here is the baby update. I am now 11 weeks pregnant. YAY! My baby center news letter thingy says that the baby is the size of a walnut. how funny huh? Morning sickness has passed but in it's place I have major heart burn with everything I eat. God i love being pregnant. LOL

Other than that life is pretty much the same, Scott and I are doing well, I keep torchering him with leaving his wrapped presents in the living room for him to try to guess on what they are. I think it's funny, of course I have to almost smack his hands everytime he touches " The box" He has not clue what is in it and it is driving him nuts!!! I love it. I will let ya all know what it is after christmas.

Well I think that is about it for now. The dull boring life that I live. Tomorrow i can rant and rave about Atlanta playing the Saints. muwahahhah.

No comments: