Friday, November 11, 2005

What a beautiful day... FRIDAY

It's friday, ya i know it maybe silly with people like me who sit at home all day and do nothing be excited about a friday? Well hubby's off on the weekends and there for today is his last day of work and my last day of being home alone all day.. YAY....

Any one ever have to deal with Fidelity Investments? God they are a pain in the ass. All I wanted was a form so that I could cash out my pension and what do they do? Send me a whole fricking booklet of forms which I only need one of them. RETARDED!! Jeez...

Also if anyone who knows me didn't know, there is a new website for EX-IdahoInteractive People. www.Idahointeractive.com. There are quite a few of us there now and hopefully more to come. Also if you were part of the Idahosbest channel in IRC We do have a new channel located on the Zirc.com server which is channel #idahosbest. OF COURSE! You can always go there to find me or others who may be there.

No comments: