Monday, November 14, 2005

OMG! I hate networking....

Right now I am so frustrated, I have been trying to transfer music from one computer in my house to another one and for some ungodly reason, my computer will not recognize on the network. Sigh. grrrrrr.... I have been dealing with this problem for like ever. So I have decided to vent about it. I mean really? How hard does it have to be to do such things?
As I was telling a friend earlier. Give me computer parts, I can put it together and make it work, ask me to network something, I will just look at you like an idiot. Because I really don't know crap about ports, or IPs or anything. sigh...

Other than that, today has been rather unproductive. Just been sitting around dinking with the stupid computers and such and trying to get everything organized to the way I like.... Which obviously is a pain in the arse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should have Kelly fix it, he's a 'network analyst'. With a title like that, he should know what he's doin.