Friday, March 03, 2006

FINALLY!

We have finally moved and are in the process of unpacking. Holy Fucking Boxes Batman! When we got in here, the movers had shoved mostly everything into the 1st bedroom. We finally made a path to start unpacking everything. My god it is taking forever. We finally got both desks built last night, and I got to unpack my computer this morning, and set up the internet stuff. So I am back!! But if yall could just for temporary basis keep emailing me at Yahoo for now. It's just taking a while to get everything going.

Also we have a new phone number and stuff. So if you have my old number please don't call unless needed. I still have the cell phone but we dropped our plan way down.

At some point i will get pictures up on my pictures link with stuff from the apartment and what not. :)

No comments: